As an experienced front-end developer, you will:
- Be in charge of the front-end team, deciding who takes up which tasks;
- Align frequently with the business users and incorporate their feedback into the development cycle;
- Take the lead in proposing the right technical solutions for problems and new features;
- Contribute to the overall front-end architecture and technology decisions;
- Work hands-on, by contributing to the development of these applications (front-end), as well as reviewing and providing feedback on the work of other developers;
- Align functional requirements with the business and the product manager, and translate them into technical requirements;
- Provide guidance to the team members and subcontractors to achieve daily, weekly and monthly goals.
- You have a technical background, for example through a Master of Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- You have a working knowledge of supporting technologies and software deployment concepts (i.e. Docker, Devops, Testing …)
- You have a working knowledge of API’s and how to utilize them in an efficient way, knowledge of GraphQL is a plus
- You have strong problem-solving skills, and can independently find solutions to new challenges
- You like visualizing data, like graphs and maps in a front-end application
- You are eager to learn new technologies and techniques that can benefit our fast-growing development team
- You love to share your experiences and to work in a team
Is a plus:
- Nextjs + SSR React
- Azure Cloud
- Microsoft Devops (have experience working with CI/CD pipelines)
- Graphql & Apollo
- Antwerp - Our wide viewed open space is located in the heart of Antwerp, easily accessible and very contemporary.
- Brussels – Our very nice office on the Tour and Taxis site is the perfect spot to connect with the dynamic Brussels property world. This location provides us growth possibilities to further expand our team and explore more opportunities in Brussels and the Walloon region.
- An attractive package including market compliant benefits (mobility, insurance, bonus, …)
- An informal work environment where collaboration with our fast growing team of real estate professionals is key
- A motivating talent program where the emphasis is on innovation, learning and career development
- A focus on work-life balance
- Being part of a ‘winning’ team and the opportunity to co-write Stadim’s future.
Click here to apply for this job