As a data engineer, you will:
- Identify new sources or relevant data together with business;
- Set-up and maintain data pipelines using Airflow / Spark / Databricks / dbt to ingest, clean and transform data;
- Set-up and maintain testing on data quality;
- Align functional requirements with the business and the product manager, and translate them into technical requirements;
- Work Closely in a (small) international team with other developers.
- You have a strong technical background, for example through a Master of Computer Science, engineering or statistics
- You have proficient knowledge of Python and Spark or similar technologies
- You have a basic understanding of and are interested in software engineering
- You have experience deploying machine learning models and data-based applications on cloud infrastructure in a secure and scalable way
- You possess strong communication skills, which help you to communicate clearly with less technical colleagues
- You have strong problem-solving skills, and can independently find solutions to new challenges
- You are keen to learn new skills on a daily basis
- Microsoft Azure
- Databricks (Spark / PySpark)
- SQL, Postgresql, dbt
- Antwerp - Our wide viewed open space is located in the heart of Antwerp, easily accessible and very contemporary.
- Brussels – Our very nice office on the Tour and Taxis site is the perfect spot to connect with the dynamic Brussels property world. This location provides us growth possibilities to further expand our team and explore more opportunities in Brussels and the Walloon region.
- An attractive package including market compliant benefits (mobility, insurance, bonus, …)
- An informal work environment where collaboration with our fast growing team of real estate professionals is key
- A motivating talent program where the emphasis is on innovation, learning and career development
- A focus on work-life balance
- Being part of a ‘winning’ team and the opportunity to co-write Stadim’s future.
Click here to apply for this job